Sunday 28 October 2012

Lets complete the story write few lines which will give a new turn :


Read the given situation and write few lines for the continuity of the Story, let’s see where the story goes. So take a start:

"I don't know much about life, but some times it means much more than anything else......but suddenly it appears terrible to live with life. Every face has many masks, by chance as they uncovered..... Could not be explained the horrible scene. Whenever I've to face such thing, Shakespeare echoes in my mind, “THERE IS NO ART, TO FIND MIND'S CONSTRUCTION ON FACE. HE WAS THE MAN; TO WHOME I BUILT MY BOSOM TRUST." How it happens...? Many times mind encounters the words "how it could be possible" how singular a thing saves oneself and spoils the other easily."

"Yes, even then the stream of breaths is dear to us. Dear! as we are spending our time in the same way have to meet the end,” replied he.

"Life can become very smooth if we let it be free from worries, deception and selfishness."I claimed."Selfishness how mean!"

"Hmmmmm..." Now he was staring at me. I could understand his eyes, for last 12 years we were in habit of sharing our thoughts. He is not imaginative but practical one.

"If you don't mind, aren’t we selfish too?"

"I was also just meditating upon it, then?"

"Nothing, take the things easy, everything is not man's access. Selfishness is the part of man's nature. It could not be denied but can be avoided as can be. You are so imaginative and sensitive it sometimes makes me weak. Without your trust I'm incomplete and your sensitivity...why you do not leave it"

"I know as you are strength to me as I'm for you. But time terrifies me...."


http://84e093n985u9bgsdq4rmjcqqim.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=GF7NNV5T

No comments:

Post a Comment