Saturday 10 November 2012

It's My Pakistan:


Its my Gilgit:
  Tourism and transport
Jeeps' are the best way to travel up in the North West Frontier.
Gilgit city is one of the two major hubs for all mountaineering expeditions in Gilgit–Baltistan. Almost all tourists headed for treks in Karakoram or Himalaya Ranges arrive at Gilgit first. Many tourists choose to travel to Gilgit by air, since the road travel between Islamabad and Gilgit, by the Karakoram Highway, takes nearly 14–24 hours, whereas the air travel takes a mere 45–50 minutes.
 There is one of the tallest suspension bridge of Danyor. The place offers superb views and can serve as a picnic spot. Danyor, located on KKH is also connected with Gilgit town by a suspension bridge followed by a drive.            Thumbnail for version as of 22:42, 24 June 2010
Trevel guide to Gilgit:

Martin Tour to Gilgit:

I love My PAKISTAN.
..... my LOVE in fresh expression with pure nature:

No comments:

Post a Comment