Sunday 18 November 2012

He is Back!

Today, the thing to share is something ......

Which never let me free

Which ever make me sad

He calls me......

Speaks as if I were the part of his soul

Yes, I was......

I was.........

No! no no no........Don't say "WAS"

It hurts me

It teases,

Where are you.......

Life stands still without you

One day he puts his hand into my hand, thou ..

SOUL of my SOUL

FooD of my Breath

He then sits

And

Comes close, as a wave in the sea

As a winter with snow

As a sun with glow.......

It was the time when heart fills with joy

Praying for the life of that moment

Heart was throbing , ready to fly

Abruptly .........he Stood

Left me.......

He pushed me in cruel darkness of life.......

He did it....

He, To whom I built my bosom Trust!

Remaind nothing......

How was crushed my soul.......

Flow was out of controle

My heart started to bleed ......

Now when I have learnt the art to live.

My dreams got died, they have buried, fancy lost its ways,

You are Back!

No..... Leave me

Go Away.......

I am living in Past.

My life is you.....

But there is no space for You!

It is true.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment