Saturday 24 November 2012

Infatuation:

Be MysteriousOhhhhhh, I can recall that was so precious and amazing period of life. So interesting things were

happened. Youth is always a time of life and everyone spends his childhood in wait for its approach

those who have tasted, by recalling memories spends remaing time.

those days were of flowers and butterflies. How changed in horrible dream,I don't know.....

While standing in poarch I started to smile .........

I was 16 of my age, as usual was also wanted to be loved and in search of someone loving and caring

one. And it was the time when I came across him, nice guy was he. He mostly found on the way of

my school or tution centre. As I had a glance of his face , started to pray.........unconciously for

himself. Oh one day I was coming back from tution, entered in the street of my home. He was

standing near my home. I tried my best to ignore , but abrubtly he called me with my name.......

It was really unbelievable......uf I could not stop or look at him. My scilent prayers bore fruits but

ignored him........... It was my first expression towards my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment