We asked Nikkole to describe what inspired her to create her own shoes, and she was more than willing to give us a little info: "Every occassion requires great shoes. I designed these shoes to match my favorite Prada handbag, which is navy and white patent with red piping. I aodore this 50's inspired bag and have been searching for the perfect match," Nikkole said, "and I plan on wearing them with a high waisted pencil skirt for work or with sleek jeans and a great red top for fun."
Nikkole's favorite shoe quote is: "Give a girl the right shoe and she can conquer the world" - Bette Middler. We couldn't agree more!!
With a fabulously designed pair of shoes... you may feel the need to know what's Nikkole's take on shoes and fashion in general. Here it is ladies... "I love to mix new trends with classic styles - the key is to keep things fresh, fun and to always feel like my style represents me. You have to feel good and like yourself in everything you wear. And every girl knows that a great pair of shoes can set off any outfit!"
And there you have it!! Feel Inspired? Design your own shoes!
Posted in Design of the Week By 

Store Owner