Saturday 15 December 2012

LOSS Of HappiNESS:


No one feel my pain,

I m middle of tear s rain.

My love don t listen to me,

may be I lost my happiness key.

Everything goes down like hell,

it seems i am like to fell.

In my hand there is nothing remain,

Even though i will think one day i will gain.

Hope like sun my day will arise,

and i will spend it very wise.

Life is mystry no-one knows how to solve it,

in every chapter it contain some shit.

Now a days god even don t have time,

expect from others is a serious crime.

On e thing i learn that i m alone,

every one at some point have to gone.

Believe in urself if want to be happy in life,

at last everyone ditch u as rife.

Don t know what will be my future,

its kind of all ruture.

To be alone become part of my lif

i have no other choice but survive......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment